Philadelphia, PA - Fishtown/Kensington
In this position, you will take part in the production portion of dilo products. You will be trained on how to produce our entire product offering, and be expected to preserve the production standards that are in place. There will be some packaging and labeling responsibilities included as well.
- Managing production studio
- Keeping the space clean
- Organization of raw materials and finished inventory
- Following training, familiarizing yourself on dilo products, standards, and processes.
- Melting wax, mixing fragrance, pouring candles.
- Mixing fragrance for reed diffusers and room sprays.
- Managing efficiency of production - holding to production standards
- Labeling and finishing final products, preparing to be merchandised
- Fulfilling incoming orders, wholesale and retail
- Packaging and Shipping complete orders
- Must be able to stand for 75% of a 6-hour work shift
- Must be able to work 6-hour days, 20-30 hours a week.
- Must be able to lift and carry 20-30 lbs
- Must be able to carry and pour 4 lbs of wax many times through out the day
- Must be able to communicate needs and objectives effectively via email, phone and in meetings.
- Maintain stable performance under pressure or opposition and be able to handle stress in a manner that is acceptable to others in the workplace.
- Exceptional project management, process management and organization skills. Ability to effectively communicate and coordinate efforts.
- Creative thinker with the ability to multi-task, prioritize and maintain accuracy in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
High School Diploma or Equivalency